How to Backup/Restore Phone Data?
Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro an ideal Android manager, gives you a simple, smart interface to plug in and go. It instantly recognizes and remembers more than 970 Android devices as soon as you plug in. It's a big screen, bird's eye view of your phone, your life - so you get more done!
Platforms: Windows 8 (64&32 bits)/Windows 7 (64&32 bits)/Vista (64&32 bits)/XP (32 bit). Go to Wondershare MobileGo for Android Pro
How to Backup/Restore Phone Data
First, please connect your devices via USB cables or WiFi following the instructions on the primary window.
The options to backup and to restore are both located on your device's home screen, find them under "Tools you may like". On the main interface, your device model and brand will be displayed (in the case below, HTC Desire). Click the option you wish to use.
How to Backup Data
1. Click the blue Backup button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and the default destination folder is acceptable, simply click "Back Up" to complete the process. You're done.
2. Deselect Files: If you want to exclude any folders from being backed up, simply click the corresponding box beside the folder name to uncheck it.
3. Select Backup Destination Folder: The destination folder is where all your backed up data will go. Before you click the "Back Up" button, make sure the destination folder is the one you want. You'll see in the location field below the folder list that the default destination folder is in My Documents. To change this, just click Browse to set a new place to save your files..
Note: During the Back Up process, please don't disconnect your device.
How to Restore Data
1. Click the blue Restore button. A file browser window will appear. By default, all folders on your device will be automatically selected. If this is ok, and you don't want to add any other files to your phone at this time, simply click "Restore" to complete the process.
2. Add Files to Restore: Along with your saved phone settings and data, maybe you'd like to add some new media, apps, etc. you've since accumulated. To add files, simply click the blue Add File button in the bottom left corner of the file browser window, below the folder list. This will bring up your Windows file browser, with which you can select however many files you wish to add.
3. "Backup before Restore" Option: After you click "Restore" a dialogue box will appear, prompting you with three options: Backup, Don't Back Up or Cancel. Unless you've already backed up your phone immediately before, we suggest you backup at this point, as system restoration is a common cause of partial data loss.
Note: During the Restore process, please don't disconnect your device. Otherwise, the Restore will fail.