After clicking on the "Lost File Recovery", you'll get the interface as follow:
Here, you can choose a logical drive where you lost your files, and then hit on the "Scan" to search it.
Note: You can "Enable Deep Scan" to recover files lost from your formatted disk.
After the scan, you can preview and recover the files you need. Check the file and click to "Recover".
- 1. You can preview photos, documents, emails, parts of videos and audio files.
- 2. Also can check the file validity before recovery.
After clicking on the "Raw Recovery", you'll get the interface as follow:
Select a drive that you want to recover files from and hit on the "Scan" to find lost files.
Before scanning, you can choose to scan all files or only scan for deleted files to save time at the interface bottom.
Also, you can set specific file types to scan with the File Filter, such as photos, videos, documents, etc. even the specified file formats.
When the scan finishes, check the files you want to recover.
After clicking on the "Partition Recovery", you'll get the interface as follow:
Choose the disk from which you lost partitions, and begin to scan.
You can choose to use "Quickly Search", which can find your recently lost partitions in seconds, or "Completely Search" which can find all lost partitions and takes more time.
When lost partitions are found, select a partition that you want to recover, and continue to scan the contents on it for recovery.
Then preview and check the files you want to perform the recovery.
After clicking on the "iPhone Recovery from iTunes", you'll get the interface as follow:
The backup file of your iDevice are all found and displayed. Choose the device where you lost your files and continue to scan. If there is more than one backup for the same device, please choose the recent one according to the date.
After the scan, all the contents are found and can be previewed in original quality. Check the file box and click to "Recover" them all.
Click on the "Resume Recovery" to import the saved scanning result file.
Then you can directly preview and check to recover the file you want.
- How to recover data on Mac with Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac?
- How to Recover Deleted Files from Emptied Trash on Mac OS X?
- How to Restore Notes on iPod Touch 4?
- How to Recover Mac Files after Formatting Macintosh HD?
- How to Achieve Hard Drive Data Recovery for Win and Mac OS X?
- How to Recover Files from USB with USB Recovery?
- How to Restore Files on WD Hard Disk Drive?
- How to Get Back Files from Seagate External Hard Drive?
- More Tutorials>>>