This recovery mode allows you to recover your previous data by extracting iTunes backup. You can use this recover mode to find your previous data that you failed to directly recover from your device, or you lost your device.
Step 1. Select iTunes backup file to scan
When launching the program, you’ll be lead to the "Recover from iOS Device" mode (the default mode). Switch to “Recover from iTunes Backup File”.
Here, all your iTunes backup files of your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed. Select the one of yours and click "Start Scan" to begin iTunes backup extracting.
Step 2. Preview and recover previous data
After the scan, all your data backed up by iTunes can be found and displayed in categories. You can preview them one by one before recovery.
Then you can selectively mark and recover those you want by pressing "Recover" button at the bottom.
Note: Don't sync your device with iTunes when you realize that you've lost data, or the iTunes backup file will be updated after the sync, if you want to recover them through this recovery mode.
- How to recover data for your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch?
- Two Steps to Recover Deleted or Lost Files from iPhone 5S/5C
- How to recover lost data directly from iPhone 4 without iTunes backup file?
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone?
- How to Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone 3GS without iTunes Backup?
- How to Recover Lost & Deleted Contacts from your iPhone 4?
- How to Recover iPhone Contacts That Lost or Deleted?
- How to Recover Notes from iPhone/iPad/iPod that were lost or deleted?
- How to Recover Deleted Video on iPhone?
- How to Recover Call History on iPhone?
- How to Restore iPhone from Backup?
- How to Successfully Enter DFU Mode with Your iOS Device?
- How to Exit DFU Mode Safely with Your iOS Device?
- How to Distinguish iPhone 4 from iPhone 4S?
- How to Identify iPhone 4 GSM and iPhone 4 CDMA?
- More Tutorials>>>