Wondershare Mac MobileGo for Android (For Mac)
Wondershare Mac MobileGo for Android is an Android management solution. It was designed to let you completely manage and back up your Android device on your Mac. Perhaps the most important task that you can carry out with this application is to back up and restore your phone or tablet. The app will create a copy of all the content on your device and you can restore it to your device if it ever crashes or if you want to go back to a previous state. After you have backed up your phone, you may choose other things that you can do with this utility. You can transfer music from and to your Android device, even from and to iTunes. Photos, videos and even apps can also be transferred the same way. You can also download, install, uninstall and back up your applications straight from the application.
Another neat feature that this app includes is the ability to send and receive text messages. There is even support for group messaging. Texting from your Mac is way more convenient than using touch keyboards. If you are one of those users who has their phone plugged to the computer all day, then this feature will come in handy.
Right now, you can only connect your device with your Mac via the USB cable if you want the app to detect it. However, in the future, the developers intend to implement over-the-air syncing, which will let you use the application with your device over wifi.
Android Management Has Never Been Easier
- Android Fans - Dedicated one-click backup and restore phone data on Mac.
- Music Lovers - Instantly add music, video and photo for enjoy anytime.
- App Addicts - Quick install/uninstall, move and export apps with ease.
- Social Favors - Send & reply text messages directly on your Mac.
Mac MobileGo for Android Tutorials
Wondershare Mac MobileGo for Android Key Features
Back it All Up or Restore with a Click
- Tired of randomly losing stuff from your phone? Maybe you just want to make extra room for more media?
With MobileGo, you can back up everything including contacts, SMS, apps, catalogs, etc.
Vice versa, you can restore all or selected backed-up files to your Android phone with a click.
"I like how easy it is to read SMS conversations and to see contacts by group—managing these things is much easier done on a big PC screen instead of a relatively small phone sometimes.
With just two clicks I was able to create a complete backup of my phone, and with three clicks, I was ready to import an iTunes playlist."
-- By Liane Cassav
oy from PCWorld
Enjoy Music, Photos and Video on the Go
- Wanna enjoy media anytime anywhere?
MobileGo for Android Mac helps you push music, photo and video easily to your phone with a click.
- Meanwhile, you can directly transfer music from iTunes to your Android phone, or export it from your phone to iTunes.
Send & Reply Texts Seamlessly
- Group texting to save time
No need to texting messages to all friends one by one for birthday party, festivals, etc. MobileGo for Android lets you text to all of them at one time from your PC.
- Save important messages
Want to free your phone’s memory but keep vital messages? Now you can back up all your messages or selected important threads as a .txt file on computer.
Organize Your Apps
- Download apps
Directly download apps on your computer.
- Install or uninstall apps
Freely install favorite apps or uninstall useless apps on PC
- Back up apps
Back up apps from your Android phone to computer.
- Share apps
One click to share great apps to friends via FaceBook or Twitter.
Online Resources in One Place
- Put favorite websites together
Collected lots of great websites like YouTube, Hulu, Appbrain, etc. in your bookmark? You can add them all to MobileGo, and visit them as usual, even more conveniently.
- 1 click to download & transfer videos/music/apps to Android
Still download videos, music and apps on your computer first, and transfer them to your Android device later? Just give up this idea now.
- From your online resource center, you can directly download and transfer videos, music and apps to your Android devices with one click, incredibly fast and conveniently.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, or 10.6
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1000MHz and above
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
- RAM: 512MB or above
Tech Specifications of MobileGo for Android Mac
|Supported Android Systems
||Android 2.1, Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 3.0, Android 4.0, Android 4.1, Android 4.2, Android 4.4, Android 5.0
|Supported Android Phones and Tablets
||HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, ZTE, LG, HUAWEI, Dell, Acer, Asus, etc.
|Supported File Formats
||M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV
||JPEG, JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP
Platforms: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, or 10.6
Go to MobileGo for Android Pro (For Windows Users)
Backup/Restore Phone Data
Send SMS via Mac
Manage Your Contacts
Install & Uninstall Apps