Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac
Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac: Rescue photos from any storage device or digital camera.
Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac is a reliable, and cost-effective Mac photo recovery software, which is special designed for Mac users to recover photos, videos and music files lost due to accidental deleting, formatting, software crash, virus-inflection, power failure, improper operation and other unknown reasons from Mac, iPod, USB drive, digital camera and other storage media. Preview thumbnail lets Mac users preivew lost photos, evaluate recovery quality in advance, and recover the photos they really want. With easy-to-use interfacel, Mac users (even a novice user) can enjoy Mac photo recovery at great ease just by few mouse clicks.
Recover Images, Videos and Audio from Mac and More
- Deletion Recovery and Deep Recovery fully recover photos from Mac
- Thumbnail preview lets you check photos pre-recovery
- Read-only application; doesn't overwrite or modify the original data;
- Recover photos from Mac and most storage devices.
Photo Recovery for Mac Tutorials
Wondershare Photo Recovery for Mac Key Features
Powerful Recovery Ability
- Recover photos both from Mac computers and storage media such as hard drive, iPod, and flash card, while most Mac photo recovery software on current market can only recover photos from media storage.
Versatile Preview Ability
- Demo version allows preview of photos, and camera raw files before Mac photo recovery to let users evaluate recovery quality in advance
- Provide users a real-time and direct scan results by showing the recoverable photos during the scan process to let uses stop scan once the target photos are found.
Precise Mac Photo Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from Mac with original file names, shooting date, and storage paths.
- Support file name search for scanning results to provide users precise recovery.
Easy to Use
Recover photos on Mac within only 3 simple steps, just as easy as 1-2-3. No recovery skills needed.
High Quality & Security
High fidelity, no compression on your photos, and no any further damage to your data.
- Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, or 10.6
- CPU: Intel Pentium 1000MHz and above
- Hard Disk: 1G and above
- File System supported: HFS+ (for Deleted Recovery); HFS+, FAT16/32/, NTFS/NTFS5 (for Deep Recovery)
|File Types Supported
JPG, BMP, TIFF (TIF), GIF, PNG, PSD
CRW,CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR
AVI, MP4, MOV, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, WMV, ASF, FLV
AIF ( AIFF), WAV, MP3, M4A, WMA, MID (MIDI)
||iPod (Nano, Classic, Shuffle)
|External hard drive
||Secured Digital (SD) Card
|XD Picture (XD) Card
||Compact Flash (CF) card
||Multi Media (MMC) Card
|Recover Data Lost Due to
|Data loss scenarios supported
• "Command + Del" without backup
• "Delete All" when deleting not-so-good photos
• Delete pictures instead of saving by accidentally pressing wrong button
• Empty trash without backup
• "Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?"
• Mac OS X prompts for disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected.
• Unexpectedly formatted hard drive
• Factory setting of device without backup
• Turning off the camera during the writting process
• Using card between different cameras
• Pulling out SD card while the camera is on
• Virus infection
• Unexpected power off
• Lose photos during transferring photos from storage device to Mac computer
• Camera is turned off un-intentionally
Platforms: Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7, or 10.6
Go to Photo Recovery (For Windows Users)